10 Quotes

Elvis Presley. Photo: Google


I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to. 
- Elvis Presley 


I hate music, especially when it's played. 
- Jimmy Durante 


My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary. 
- Martin Luther


If a thing isn't worth saying, you sing it. 
- Pierre Beaumarchais 


Hope is a waking dream. 
- Aristotle


My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free. 
- Mary Shelly 


Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson 


Change your thoughts and you change your world. 
- Norman Vincent Peale 


We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery. 
- H. G. Wells 


You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do. 
- Henry Ford 

Comments