10 Quotes

Photo: Biography.com

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.
- Confucius

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
- Oscar Wilde

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance.
- Ray Bradbury

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.
- Norman Mailer

Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Give me where to stand, and I will move the earth.
- Archimedes

He that climbs the tall tree has won right to the fruit.
- Sir Walter Scott

Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow.
- Norman Vincent Peale

All things must change to something new, to something strange.
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The best mirror is an old friend.
- George Herbert

Comments